Modern Fairy Tale Personalized Aisle Runner
Gracious fonts with old world elegance give this an exquisite look that is luxurious with a hint of modern flair.
These Aisle Runners are made of 33 gram non-woven fabric. Each runner includes an attached cord handle and double-sided adhesive tape to secure it in place along the leading edge. This aisle runner is best used on a solid surface to avoid punctures as a result of high heeled shoes. If necessary, a solid surface can be created using sheets of plywood or similar product. Consider this method if placing an aisle runner over sand or grass.
What is non-woven fabric?
Non-woven fabric is created using a heat process to entangle fibers. The result is an engineered material that mimics the appearance and texture of sheer woven fabric without being as delicate. Because of this, each aisle runner is resistant to tearing yet intended for a single use. The translucent nature of the material allows the natural wood grain of chapel floors or other floor surfaces beneath to intermingle with your chosen design, adding romance and softness to your wedding aisle.
•39" (W) x 75 feet (L)
Personalized Aisle Runner
PRINTED DESIGN WITH ENTRANCE PLACEMENT
Walk down the aisle with a design that has been personalized just for you. By adding your own individual touch, this one of a kind wedding accessory will cover your aisle in style.
NOTE: There is an 8' ~ 2.4 M distance from the leading edge of your aisle runner to the location of the personalized printed design.
Things to keep in mind when installing your personalized aisle runner:
• Traditionally, the aisle runner is unrolled just prior to the procession of the bridal party or moments before the bride enters. A more practical approach is to install your aisle runner and have it in place prior to the ceremony.
• To avoid the aisle runner becoming soiled while your guests are being seated, have the ushers guide guests to the outside of the rows and not center aisle. You could also rope off the aisle with a pretty ribbon or a garland of flowers.
The personalized aisle runner comes with an attached cord handle and double sided adhesive tape located on the leading edge to secure your aisle runner in place.
Follow the instructions below to install your personalized aisle runner.
Wishing you Happiness Always, NV Me Gifts.
THIS AISLE RUNNER HAS BEEN PRINTED WITH THE PERSONALIZED DESIGN POSITIONED NEAR THE ENTRANCE OF THE AISLE (ENTRANCE LOCATION)
1. Begin where the ceremony will take place and determine your aisle runner placement. Unroll some of the runner and place it centered and squared in your aisle.
2. Once in place, remove the backing from the double-sided adhesive tape on the back of the aisle runner. Starting from one side press the aisle runner to the floor and work your way to the other side. Remembering to keep the aisle runner in a straight line.
3. When the aisle runner has been secured you can begin to unroll your aisle runner. The pull cord attached to the aisle runner will help to keep the aisle runner straight. You will continue to unroll the aisle runner until you have reached the entrance of your aisle. A second strip of double-sided tape can be added if desired (not supplied).
4. If the aisle runner is longer than required, trim the excess material. We strongly recommend using a straight edged object in order to create a precise straight cut.
DOUBLE SIDED ADHESIVE TAPE
UNROLL AWAY FROM THE ENTRANCE TOWARDS WHERE
THE CEREMONY WILL TAKE PLACE